Be a part of the historic event organized by THE ABUSE NETWORK:
June 2, 2012 @ 14:30 - Piazza XXIV Maggio in Milan, Italy
On June 2, 2012 @ 14:30 p.m. a stage will be set up at Piazza XXIV Maggio in Milan where we will show our discord with cursed clergy and barbaric behavior of the criminal Vatican (Catholic Church). Say: Enough is enough!
* Supporters are also asked to hang a white cloth from their balcony
* Supporters can also wear a white handkerchief on their arm or a white scarf on their neck
The excessive power of the church:
- will not accept any liability for CHILD ABUSE
- discriminates WOMEN
- discriminates HOMOSEXUALS
- exploits the WEAK and POOR
- subtracts resources from the citizens to keep their LUXURY
- implements campaigns of disinformation on BIOETHICS, HIV FIGHT
- are owners of 1/4 of Italian real estate, yet DOT NOT PAY TAXES
- sets the conditions of PUBLIC EDUCATION
- has interference in COMMON and PLACES OF POWER
- exploits IGNORANCE and SUPERSTITION
- preys on PAIN and FEAR OF DEATH
- helps and supports TERRORISTS and the worst: FASCIST DICTATORSHIPS
For these reasons, we call on everyone to participate in this public March against clergy on June 2 in Milan, Italy. We will take the streets of Milan to demonstrate our opposition to the visit of the Pope, the power of the Catholic lobby and at the same time, to claim the freedom, the rights and welfare of all.
The event will be broadcast live on the following WEB-TV channels:
DELAYED every 15 minutes: http://www.youtube.com/ZanardiFrancesco
The following associations, organizations and political parties will be in attendance:
Collective lgbit Taboo, Feminist Collective Chicas en Revuelta, Shora Feminist Collective ( A feminist Ovul-Coordination Action), the evil Collective, Collective Casiraghi, ResisTenca Collective, Feminist Collective Mujieres Libres, Fatelargo.tk, Derailment Collective-Ateneinrivolta, Democracy and Atheist groups of Savona Milan, KOB (Kollettivo Homosexual Bicocca), GayStatale (University of Milan), Milan ARCI Lesbian Zami, Rainbows running, Feminism in the south, Arcigay Planet Uranus Verona, Italian Gay, spontaneous movement activist, Harvey Milk Gay Activists Association , Left Critics Milan Bresso Critical Left, the Communist Youth Milan, UAAR. Atheists, agnostics, Union rationalists , Collective Scighera - ARCI Scighera, Cultural Association of Middle Voices, ListediSinistra - University of Milano-Bicocca, Parent Rainbow Network, Rust'n'Dirt, Group Lesbian Subjectivity, Milan Link - Web of Knowledge, the Communist Party Workers - Section of Milan, Giordano Bruno Culture Centre, Milan X, Collective Lambretta, The Abuse Network "We are victims of pedophile priests" section of Savona, Genoa, Milan, Verona.